Sunday, July 10, 2016

Serra do Cipó N. P. - Brazil

In September I'll cross the Atlantic for the 1st time and I'll spend my holidays discovering some beautiful and historical cities of Minas Gerais state, where this card, sent by Luzia, is from. I know I'll walk a lot but not exactly in a mountain, like these guys are doing. 

Foto: Paulo Laborne * Editora C/Arte 
The Serra do Cipó National Park is a national park in the state of Minas Gerais, created in 1987.
The park is in the Cerrado (tropical savanna ecoregion) biome.  It has the objectives of preserving natural ecosystems of great ecological relevance and scenic beauty, enabling scientific research, environmental education, outdoors recreation and eco-tourism. The protected species include the maned wolf, ocelot, cougar, white-necked hawk, the lizard Placosoma cipoense, the fish Characidium lagosantense and the butterfly Nirodia belphegor. - in: wikipedia

1 comment:

agi said...

going to brazil? nice!