Saturday, August 9, 2014

CZ-490616

I didn't post this card with the previous two czech official cards because this one is rather special, is my 900th received official card. The card is special and the city is also special, well, I hope I can still say this after my visit to this city. I believe I'll like it. Still 37 days to go. 

Foto: Libor Svácek
 CZ-490616, sent by Zuzana.
Prague - historical pearl of Europe - is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Textbook of architectural styles with its wealth of monuments, a city filled with music, romance and nostalgia is mainly a modern city full of life! Since 1992 the historical core of the city covering 866 hectares has been listed in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage. - in: http://www.praguewelcome.cz/en/visit/

No comments: