An official from Volodga, Russia, showing the Dmitry Prilutsky Church.
The Dmitry Prilutsky Church is situated on the left bank of the Vologda River. The church was built in 1651 by Yaroslavl' masters Boris Nazarov and Pankrat Timofeev. Later a warm church and a belfry were built in 1710. In 1930 the church was closed and used as a store house. Only in 1999 the Dmitry Prilutsky Church was returned to the believers. It is operating nowadays. - in: http://vologda-oblast.ru/en/about_the_region/tourism/tourism_opportunities/vologda/sights/